Christmas Ornaments Ideas

Decorating a Christmas tree can be challenging, especially if you want to make it look different than in the past years.Sometimes going shopping for new decorations doesn't really help, because every store has the same kind of ornaments and you simply can't find something innovative enough to make your tree look special.This is the reason why I try to be creative every year and add something that I already have in my house.


Last december, after going on a trip to Italy, I came back with a beautiful hand painted venetian mask that I thought it would look majestic in my Christmas tree and would be a really interresting idea!


This year, I added bows that were made from some of my scarves and the only thing I regret is that I don't have more of this size because the tree would've looked even better.The trick with this idea is that you have to be careful where you place them in your Christmas tree.Don't put them near the lights,because they are made out of fabric and it's definetly not a good placement.

personal images
So, if you liked this ideas you can easily try them on your own Christmas tree and if you do, don't forget to tell me by leaving a comment below.